Founded in 1996, CIQA have been providing pharmaceutical validation engineering services, research and development in bio-information technology. The CIQA building is a 8,000 sq.ft green facility equipped with the most advanced technology, security and redundancy for a full business continuity.
Provide the most complete, versatile and cost effective software application to manage all quality systems of the FDA-regulated companies around the world and bring the best customer service and support in areas of software customization, implementation, validation and regulatory compliance to support our clients to help hospitals, doctors, and health care professionals to impart a better quality of life to each patient.
Leaders in our community and work demonstrating a remarkable sense of honesty, accuracy, confidence, reliability, responsibility and character
Our mission is to Integrate pharmaceutical bioinformatic sciences with the IT Artificial Intelligence innovations to create unprecedent medical care technologies specially to sick and disadvantaged people.
Moreover, we aim to improve the healthcare by leading the research, development and implementation of innovative applications related to new biomedical technologies.
We develop and validate healthcare softwares as a service applications (SaaS) using modern programming technologies to help sick people, doctors, nurses, pharmacies, laboratories, hospitals, manufacturers, public health government agencies, etc.
• Automatic authorizations of orders, prescriptions, etc.
• Global electronic medical record for precision medicine.
• Laboratory orders management.
• Hospital’s activities and follow-up management..
• Continuous remote monitoring of patient conditions.
• Personalized medicine based on the patient’s DNA.
Since 1996, CIQA has been serving hundreds of clients which includes multi-national pharmaceutical/medical devices companies and hospitals regulated by the department of health and human services such as: Johnson and Johnson, Janssen, Ortho Biologics, McNeil, Ethicon, Cordis, LifeScan, Eli Lilly, Baxter, Abbott, Pfizer, Stryker, Zimmer, Fenwal, Integra, Medtronic, Covidient, Abbie, Hospital San Lucas, etc.
We are pioneers creating applications to bring immediate access to medical services at affordable rates, consolidating all hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, insurance, manufacturers, government agencies and R&D centers, to manage:
– Symptom Science: Promoting DNA Personalized Health.
– Smartphone-based device provides rapid diagnosis.
– Telehomecare (THC), in-home treatment monitoring.
– Medical diagnosis and treatment at the “point-of-care”.
– Global Healthcare Universal Language
– Next-generation intelligent image and data analysis tools.
– Remote Cloud Continuous Patient Monitoring (RPM).
– Intraoperative monitoring (IOM).
Pertinent Codes and Certifications
• DUNS REgistration.
• CAGE CodE registration.
• 8(A) Certification in-process
• HubZone re-certification in-process.
• Certified as Puerto Rico
• Critical Industry Supplier.
• Puerto Rico Trademark Registration.
• USPTO Registration.
• NAIC: 541511 Custom. Computer Programming Services.
• NAIC: 511210 Software Publishers.
• NAIC: 611420 Computer Training.
• NAIC: 541715 R&D Physical, Engineering, Life Sciences.
• NAIC: 923120 Administration of Public Health Programs.
- 1. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- 2. Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 3. I.P.R. Pharm.
- 4. Janssen Chemical Products
- 5. Lilly del Caribe
- 6. Mylan Inc
- 7. Archimica
- 8. Searle LTD Quimica
- 9. A.J. Bart
- 10. Abbott Health
- 11. Accupharma Research
- 12. Agropharma Lab
- 13. Allergan America
- 14. Amgen
- 15. BASF Pharma
- 16. Baxter Healthcare
- 17. Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18. Bristol-Myers
- 19. Chemsource
- 20. Danbury Pharmacal
- 21. Faulding P.R. Inc.
- 22. I.C.N. Dutch Holding
- 23. I.P.R. Pharm
- 24. Wyeth Ayerst Lederle
- 25. MAYS Chemical
- 26. McNEIL Consumer Products.
- 27. Baxter Healthcare I.V.
- 28. ALCON (P.R.)
- 29. CEPH International Corp.
- 30. DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
- 31. Janssen Ortho LLC
- 32. Lilly del Caribe Inc
- 33. McNeil Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- 34. Merck Sharp & Dohme Quimica
- 35. Merck Sharp
- 36. MOVA Pharmaceutical
- 37. Novarties Ex-Lax Inc.
- 38. OLAY Company
- 39. Ortho Biologics Inc.
- 40. Ortho Pharmaceuticals
- 41. Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- 42. Pharma Pack 2000
- 43. Pharmaceuticals Packaging
- 44. Pharmacia & Up John Caribe
- 45. Procter & Gamble Pharm
- 46. Rhone Poulenc Rorer
- 47. Schering Plough Products
- 48. Schering Plough
- 49. Searle Limited Corp.
- 50. Searle LTD (Farmaceutica)
- 51. Smithkline Beechman Pharm.
- 52. Syntex P.R. Inc.
- 53. Warner-Lambert Inc.
- 54. Warner
- 55. West Pharmaceutical
- 56. Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- 57. Zenith Laboratories Caribe
- 58. Becton & Dickson
- 59. Lifescan
- 60. Micropette
- 61. Zimmer
- 62. Stryker
- 63. Integra
- 64. Covidien
- 65. Classic Industries
- 66. Medtronic
- 67. Medisearch
- 68. Cervecera de Puerto Rico
- 69. Pepsi Cola
- 70. Coca Cola
- 71. Bard
- 72. Ethicon
- 73. Cordis