WHAT IS THE U-PROGRAM ?
This program is designed to bring a valued process excellent education and on-the-job experience to new hire professionals, even students in their last semester.
Initially, it consists of intensive classes and education in the CIQA Learning Center. Finally, it includes a workshop with practice in a working experience with couching in the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices or health information technology field.
WHAT MAKES UNIQUE THIS PROGRAM ?
The CIQA learning center was developed based on client requirements and in compliance with industry standards.
It includes a $50,000 dollars training and support in Regulatory Compliance, Project Management, Process Excellence, Validation and Qualification, Technical Writing.
We have multiple opportunities available that allow you to be trained and work anywhere, including from your own home.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, if you complete the program and get selected for a regular job employment. It includes health insurance, vacations, sick days, holidays, recruitment fee, referral fee and much more.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
CIQA ACADEMY OFFERS A VARIETY OF TECHNICAL TRAINING DEPENDING OF YOUR NEEDS TO FULFIL THE INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS AND PROFESSIONAL CAREER. OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL EVALUATE YOUR PROFILE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH A CUSTOM TRAINING JUST FOR YOUR NEEDS.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
OUR GOAL IS THAT SUCH TRAINING AND EDUCATION WILL TRANSLATE INTO NEW WORK OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE REGULATED INDUSTRY. AS PART OF THIS PROGRAM, YOU CAN RECEIVE:
PER-DIEM - DIET REIMBURSEMENT
CIQA APARTMENT ACCOMMODATION
REFERRAL / SALES BONUS
CIQA ACADEMY TRAINING - PROFESSIONAL GROW
ACCESS TO CIQA LIBRARY OF TEMPLATES, PROTOCOLS, TECHNICAL LITERATURE FOR THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATIONS, INSTRUCTIONS, PROCEDURES, INTERNATIONAL ISO STANDARDS AND INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION OF CIQA, AS NECESSARY.
EDUCATION -TRAINING COURSES
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS WILL I BE WORKING ON?
Typical projects depends of your areas of interest and education:
• Validation Engineering
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Quality Engineering
• Process Excellence Engineering
• Software Design & Development
• Social Media Marketing
TO WHOM THIS PROGRAM APPLIES?
• Be graduated or in your last semester before graduation.
• Be on assignment for minimum 12 months.
• Meets performance expectations.
• Engineering, science, computer degree.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish).
• Professional and personal growth desire.
WHERE I WILL BE LOCATED?
After finishing the initial training, you will be located in one of our projects locations in Puerto Rico or US during approximately at least 8 weeks. You will have your own couch and working area with internet connection and access to our library of training, templates, procedures, courses and standards.
HOW DO I APPLY?
For additional information you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
U-Program Position: Quality Validation Engineer
We are looking for talented quality, manufacturing or validation engineer with great aptitude, leadership and character to learn and complete an internship with our pharmaceutical and medical devices clients. It shall be an interesting challenge for your professional career. It shall be learning opportunity full of new experiences and challenges of high innovative technologies. It is a full time job with excellent benefits.
- Must write validation protocols and reports.
- Should perform activities relating to validation such as thermal studies, cleaning, equipment and utility validation.
- In order to execute protocol, you should often interact with the manufacturing sciences and other engineering departments.
- Write master plans relating to any specified projects and conduct meetings to execute the validation plan.
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance.
- B.S., M.S., Ph.D. Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Computer or Natural Sciences, license preferred.
- Oriented to high technology with analytical and organizational skills, as well as good communication and writing documentation abilities.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Good knowledge in computer applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Minitab, and others).
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of new topics related to the pharmaceutical regulations and standard operating procedures.
U-Program Position: Social Media Marketing
We are looking for an self-motivated and creative Social Media Assistant with great aptitude, leadership and character to make an internship with our professional team. It shall be fun, and innovative for your career. You should shall develop a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You shall be creating and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the products and services by providing support to current and prospective customers. It shall be a full or part time job.
- Build and execute social media strategy for the recruitment of candidates such as: engineers, programmers, etc.
- Reaching more clients in the pharmaceutical industry for validation services, equipment leasing and property leasing.
- Public relations of the new healthcare software applications,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with the following departments: (Validation Engineering, Equipment Leasing, Software Development and Property leasing) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- No experience required in Social Media, marketing or similar role as a digital media assistant.
- Excellent creativity, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Basic knowledge doing audience and buyer persona research
- Basic understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WordPress web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
U-Program Position: Software Developer
We are looking for a talented software developer with great aptitude, leadership and character to make an internship with our professional team. It is fun, innovative and challenging for your career. To develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. An intermediated understanding of front-end technologies is, preferred. It shall be full or part- time.
- Work through the full software development life cycle with primary focus on coding activities.
- Work closely with Development Manager on designing and coding the application requirements.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- B.S., M.S., Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or Computer Information System, Software Engineering or related field.
- No previous experience in developing applications.
- Basic software development skills.
- Basic knowledge in Databases such as: MySQL Database, MS SQL Server Database, etc.
- Basic knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience coding applications.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and others.