Position: Quality Validation Engineer
We are looking for talented quality, manufacturing or validation engineer with great aptitude, leadership and character to work as professional consultant with our pharmaceutical and medical devices clients. It shall be an interesting challenge for your professional career. It shall be job opportunity full of new experiences and learning of high innovative technologies. It is a full time job with excellent benefits.
- Must write validation protocols and reports.
- Should perform activities relating to validation such as thermal studies, cleaning, equipment and utility validation.
- In order to execute protocol, they should often interact with the manufacturing sciences and other engineering departments.
- Write master plans relating to any specified projects and conduct meetings to execute the validation plan.
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance.
- B.S., M.S., Ph.D. Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Computer or Natural Sciences, license preferred.
- Oriented to high technology with solid analytical and organizational skills, as well as good communication and writing documentation abilities.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Good knowledge in computer applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Statgraphics, and others).
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of current pharmaceutical regulations and standard operating procedures.
Position: Human Resources-Social Media Specialists
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Assistant with great aptitude, leadership and character to join our professional team. It is fun, and innovative for your career. You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You shall be creating and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the products and services by providing support to current and prospective customers. It shall be a full or part time job.
- Build and execute social media strategy for the recruitment of candidates such as: engineers, programmers, etc.
- Reaching more clients in the pharmaceutical industry for validation services, equipment leasing and property leasing.
- Public relations of the new healthcare software applications,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with the following departments: (Validation Engineering, Equipment Leasing, Software Development and Property leasing) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- 1 year or more of experience as a Social Media Assistant or similar role with proven hands-on working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media assistant.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WordPress web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Position: Software Developer - Internship
We are looking for a talented software developer with great aptitude, leadership and character to make an internship with our professional team. It is fun, innovative and challenging for your career. To develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. An intermediated understanding of front-end technologies is, preferred. It shall be full or part- time.
- Work through the full software development life cycle with primary focus on coding activities.
- Work closely with Development Manager on designing and coding the application requirements.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- B.S., M.S., Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or Computer Information System, Software Engineering or related field.
- 6+ months of overall experience in developing applications (preferred).
- Proficient in development methodologies.
- Good knowledge in Databases such as: MySQL Database, MS SQL Server Database, etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience coding applications.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and others.