In this article, you will learn how to fill a training record form to comply with the FDA requirements described in the 21 CFR Part 211.25 and 820.25 Personnel. Also, you can discover how to get a Training Procedure Template and Training Management Software Application to handle your training activities fast and easily.
WHAT IS A TRAINING RECORD FORM?
Its the document in which all training provided to your employees are been written and signed as evidence that the training was done.
The FDA allows you to fill the training records manually or electronically.
Typically, the training management procedures contain a training attendance form in which you can document the employees trained in
2. Computer based training,
3. On-the-job group section training or
4. Individual self training.
RECOMMENDED INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED IN A TRAINING RECORD MANUALLY:
- Training number.
- Reason and Description of the Training.
- What is included in the training?
- Why is the training provided / justification?
- How was the training performed?
- Where was the training done?
- When was the training is done and what duration?
- Exams score: pass or fail.
- Trainee name and signature.
- Trainer name and signature.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Moreover, you can get a free Training Management Software Application to handle all your training records, curriculum, sections, and events from anywhere at any time.
This cloud application allows you to bring follow-up and notifications necessary to guarantee that all your employees are properly trained, including:
1. Group Live Training Sections from Curriculum.
2. Individual Self Training.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO AVOID MISTAKES WHEN YOU FILL A TRAINING RECORD.
- We suggest evaluating your current personnel positions to determine which procedures, forms work instructions, and training requirements are needed to operate the equipment and materials in each area, but, also consider the frequency of re-training.
- If you have a small number of employees to be trained on your site, you can fill your training records manually using hard paper. In case you may need to create or update your cGMP training procedure, you can use a template procedure to accelerate the process to fill a training record and implement a manual Training Management System according to the cGMP.
- To download a free cGMP training procedure template sample in .pdf format, click here.
- To download a cGMP training procedure template fully editable in MS Word format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, click here.
- To see the complete list of the most popular cGMP quality procedures templates, click here.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE
WHAT IS A TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE?
The cGMP training management procedure template is a downloadable document ready to use and customize to handle your company’s needs of employees training as per 21 CFR Part 211.25 and Part 820.25 personnel. You can get a fully editable in MS Word format or a more affordable price in .pdf format.
ORDER ONLINE TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES & TEMPLATES
Now you can download a training management document and templates fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.