In this article, you will learn about the QMS training necessary for your organization to comply with 21 CFR Part 211.25 and 820.25 as per FDA requirements. Moreover, you can discover how to get a Training Procedure Template and Training Management Software Application to handle your training activities fast and easily.
QMS QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TRAINING
Government regulations require that companies working in pharmaceutical industries bring training to their employees. Refer to the 21 CFR part 211.25 and 21 CFR part 820.25
FDA regulated industries work under stricter training requirements due to the type of product and information they retain for privacy, warranty, or other highly regulated purposes.
Even though OSHA training, hazmat training, and other company-specific training must be covered by your organization, we aim more specifically to the GMP training necessary and required by the FDA and the QMS Quality Management System’s areas such as:
- CAPA INVESTIGATIONS QMS Training Necessary
- DOCUMENT CONTROL MANAGEMENT – CHANGE CONTROLS
- PRODUCTIONS AND PROCESS CONTROLS – STERILIZATION PROCESS CONTROLS
- FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT CONTROLS
- MATERIALS & PURCHASING CONTROLS
- MANAGEMENT CONTROLS
- DESIGN CONTROLS
Sometimes initial training is followed by a requirement of additional recurrent training within six months, or perhaps one, two, or three years later. Within the mentioned 7 training categories, you may have additional specific training in each area. This training can be done manually or electronically.
The first step to implement QMS training is reviewing your Quality System procedures. In case you need help to create or improve your QMS procedure, consider using one of our template documents. To see the complete list of the most popular QMS procedures templates, click here.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Moreover, you can get a free Training Management Software Application to handle all your training records, curriculum, sections, and events from anywhere at any time.
This cloud application allows you to bring follow-up and notifications necessary to guarantee that all your employees are properly trained, including:
1. Group Live Training Sections from Curriculum.
2. Individual Self Training.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO AVOID MISTAKES WHEN YOU INITIATE A GMP TRAINING EFFORT.
- We suggest evaluating your current personnel positions to determine which procedures, forms work instructions, and training requirements are needed to operate the equipment and materials in each area, but, also consider the frequency of re-training.
- If you have a small number of employees to be trained on your site, you can fill your training records manually using hard paper. In case you may need to create or update your cGMP training procedure, you can use a template procedure to accelerate the process to fill a training record and implement a manual Training Management System according to the cGMP.
- To download a free cGMP training procedure template sample in .pdf format, click here.
- To download a cGMP training procedure template fully editable in MS Word format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, click here.
- To see the complete list of the most popular cGMP quality procedures templates, click here.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE
WHAT IS A TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE?
The cGMP training management procedure template is a downloadable document ready to use and customize to handle your company’s needs of employees training as per 21 CFR Part 211.25 and Part 820.25 personnel. You can get a fully editable in MS Word format or a more affordable price in .pdf format.
ORDER ONLINE TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES & TEMPLATES
Now you can download a training management document and templates fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US EITHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE: 787-487-9235. (Hablamos Español)