WHAT IS A TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
The TMS is used by the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries to manage regulatory requirements and training records.
Moreover, it organizes educational curriculums, schedules, class delivery, grading, records, and history.
The FDA requires medical device and drug manufacturers to maintain trained employees in a predetermined frequency.
It states that “companies must ensure that their personnel has the education, training, and experience, to perform their assigned duties.”
The FDA allows you to establish your training program manually or electronically.
THE TOP 6 TYPES OF TRAINING ARE:
- classroom, or
- simulator learning environments.
A training management system is a program either manual or electronic intended for the administration, documentation, tracking, and reporting of instructor-led tuition programs.
Some companies use dedicated software for this purpose, other companies handle their training management system more manually.
The TMS includes the control and handling of all training records of the organization’s employees.
A TMS manages instructor-led training administration, session registration, course administration, tracking, effective monitoring, and reporting.
In some cases, they are capable to manage financial aspects, including budget forecasting and cost-tracking.
TMSs can be complemented by a learning management system for e-learning management and course delivery.
The first step to implement a Training Management System is reviewing your Quality Management Systems procedures. In case you need help to create or improve your Quality Management procedures, consider using one of our template documents. To see the complete list of the most popular Quality Management procedures templates, click here.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Moreover, you can get a free Training Management Software Application to handle all your training records, curriculum, sections, and events from anywhere at any time.
This cloud application allows you to bring follow-up and notifications necessary to guarantee that all your employees are properly trained, including:
1. Group Live Training Sections from Curriculum.
2. Individual Self Training.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO AVOID MISTAKES IMPLEMENTING A TMS TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- We suggest evaluating your current personnel positions to determine which procedures, forms work instructions, and training requirements are needed to operate the equipment and materials in each area, but, also consider the frequency of re-training.
- If you have a small number of employees to be trained on your site, you can fill your training records manually using hard paper. In case you may need to create or update your cGMP training procedure, you can use a template procedure to accelerate the process to fill a training record and implement a manual Training Management System according to the cGMP.
- To download a free cGMP training procedure template sample in .pdf format, click here.
- To download a cGMP training procedure template fully editable in MS Word format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, click here.
- To see the complete list of the most popular cGMP quality procedures templates, click here.
TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE
WHAT IS A TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE TEMPLATE?
The cGMP training management procedure template is a downloadable document ready to use and customize to handle your company’s needs of employees training as per 21 CFR Part 211.25 and Part 820.25 personnel. You can get a fully editable in MS Word format or a more affordable price in .pdf format.
ORDER ONLINE TRAINING MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES & TEMPLATES
Now you can download a training management document and templates fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT TRAINING MANAGEMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.