In this article, you will learn the most typical mistakes of buying Data Loggers for thermal mapping and other validation studies in Puerto Rico. Also, you can discover how to get a Thermal Mapping Validation Template and Validation Management Software Application to handle your qualification activities fast and easily.
The most common errors observed when buyers are purchasing data loggers for the first time are:
Error 1. Some buyers don’t know that the temperature data loggers must be calibrated before been use in most thermal mapping studies for medical devices and pharmaceutical purposes.
This calibration must guarantee that the data loggers can meet the specification stated on their datasheets for at least twelve-month (12) periods since they were calibrated. Mistakes Buying Data Loggers
Error 2. Other buyers don’t know that calibration certificates must be traceable to national standards NIST and cover the whole range of measurement for your application.
Error 3. One of the most common mistakes when buying data loggers is assuming they are calibrated or that the calibration certificate is included when you order and purchase them. Mistakes Buying Data Loggers
Sadly, the calibration certificates are not included by “default” with the data loggers at the time you place the purchase order, because normally they are sent to calibration after been buy it.
Error 4. Some buyers assume that the calibration service is free or included in the price of the data logger. Indeed, it is a separate item with a cost that sometimes overpasses two or three times the cost of the data loggers.
Error 5. Many buyers think that the calibration lead time shall be short. Normally, it may take approximately from 2 to 4 weeks after you place your order to buy the data loggers. Mistakes Buying Data Loggers
Recommendations to Avoid Mistakes Selecting Temperature Data Loggers.
We suggest evaluating all your requirements and needs to use temperature data loggers, but, also consider the frequency of use monthly, and how fast you need them on-site for your validation study.
So, you can determine if is better to buy or rent them based on the expertise and time availability of your employees to configure and prepare the trending graphs and summary statistical reports on time.
Before buy, consider the cost of the data loggers, but, also the cost of the calibration and its lead time.
Evaluate and compare the total costs and lead times, against the costs to rent data loggers already calibrated.
If you are NOT using temperature data loggers frequently, consider a fast CIQA rental of the calibrated data loggers required for the thermal study. Thermal Mapping Outcomes
VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
GET THERMAL MAPPING AND VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
In case you need to create or update your thermal mapping protocol, you can use our template protocol to accelerate the process to perform the validation study and monitoring.
Now you can download a complete validation protocol template fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
DATA LOGGERS SETUP AND CONFIGURATION SERVICES:
One of our data logger experts can set up, configure and bring to you the data loggers ready to use and be installed to collect information from your thermal mapping study. At the end of your monitoring, you can send the data loggers back to us for data extraction, evaluation, and perform the statistical analysis and plotting with averages, maximums, and minimums.
cGMP VALIDATION & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
VALIDATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
MORE SERIES AND VIDEOS ABOUT TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
- What is a Temperature Data Logger?
- The 12 Most Common Applications for Temperature Data Loggers.
- The Top 6 Advantages Using Temperature Data Loggers
- The 5 Most Common Types of Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 10 Main Characteristics of the Temperature Data loggers
- The 4 Main Attributes of Temperature Data loggers.
- Costs of the Temperature Data Loggers for Validation Purposes
- The 4 Best Features of the Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 3 Pros and Cons of Temperature Dataloggers
- The 5 Most Common Uses of the Temperature Data loggers
- How to Determine the Data Loggers Record Duration?
- How to Download the Information out of the Temperature Data Logger
- How to Determine the Number of Temperature Data Loggers Do I Need?
- How Data loggers can handle their memory.
- The Top 6 Reasons Why People Rent Temperature Data Loggers.
- 3 Reasons Why are Temperature Data Loggers Useful.
- How to Configure a temperature Data logger in 5 steps
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes When Buying Data Loggers
- How to Choose the Best Temperature Data Loggers for your Validation.
- 6 Main Differences between Data Loggers.
- What is a Thermal Mapping Distribution Study?
- How to Make a Thermal Mapping in Four Steps
- What 5 Tests Should Be Performed During Temperature Mapping?
- Understanding the 5 Most Relevant Thermal Mapping Outcomes
- The Best Locations to Place Temperature Data loggers for thermal mappings.
httpss://youtu.be/H58OKuwg6Cc – Ep27 software
httpss://youtu.be/YxrzxgN0R5o – Ep26 template
httpss://youtu.be/MKrmP3EGhG4 -Ep6 – old
httpss://youtu.be/J82Q3H9c0IE – Ep10 Differences between data loggers