In this article, you will learn some tips on why most persons rent Temperature Data Loggers for thermal mapping and other validation studies. In addition, you can find out how to get a Thermal Mapping Validation Template and Validation Management Software Application to handle your qualification activities fast and easily.
5 Reasons to Rent Temperature Data Loggers in the Modern Industry.
Temperature data loggers can be bought or rented for a wide range of applications in many industries worldwide. But most of them are required urgently to perform a validation study that cannot wait until you can buy and calibrate them.
Why do most people prefer to rent temperature data loggers to make thermal mappings & validation studies instead to buy them? Rent Temperature Data Loggers
Reason 1. Due to the prolonged period and lead time of approximately 2 weeks to buy and get temperature data loggers in-site. The option to get an immediate rental of calibrated data loggers makes the process faster, accessible, affordable, and viable to start a validation study in less than 24 hours.
Reason 2. In addition, most vendors sell their data loggers without calibration. So, after you place the order to buy them, you need to coordinate and pay for their calibration certificates. It requires one or two weeks more to get temperature data loggers in-site. In summary, adding the time of purchase plus the time of calibration, you shall wait approximately 4 weeks to receive and use the new data loggers that you may buy.
Reason 3. The approval and acquisition process to buy expensive items as data loggers are difficult and long since may require the management approval of a high-price requisition and purchase order to buy versus a low-price to rent. It makes the buying option more complicated and difficult if the time frame to perform the validation study is short.
Reason 4. The time required and the learning process to configure them correctly and use a new datalogger is extensive and complex if you have no previous experience doing it. Therefore, renting data loggers that include the CIQA full services of the initial setup, and configuration make your life easier to perform a validation study with time constraints.
Reason 5. In the same way, the time and learning process to extract the information from the data loggers after completed the validation study to create the summary report with the statistical analysis, calculations and trending graphs could be complicated and time-consuming for beginners. Therefore, it is more easy and fast to rent data loggers that include the CIQA full services of summary reporting, statistical calculations, etc.
Recommendations to Avoid Mistakes Selecting Temperature Data Loggers.
We suggest evaluating all your requirements and needs to use temperature data loggers mentioned above, but, also consider the frequency of use monthly, and how fast you need them on-site for your validation study.
So, you can determine if is better to buy or rent them based on the expertise and time availability of your employees to configure and prepare the trending graphs and summary statistical reports on time.
Before buy, consider the cost of the data loggers, but, also the cost of the calibration and its lead time.
Evaluate and compare the total costs and lead times, against the costs to rent data loggers already calibrated.
If you are NOT using temperature data loggers frequently, consider a fast CIQA rental of the calibrated data loggers required for the thermal study.
VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
GET THERMAL MAPPING AND VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
In case you need to create or update your thermal mapping protocol, you can use our template protocol to accelerate the process to perform the validation study and monitoring.
Now you can download a complete validation protocol template fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
DATA LOGGERS SETUP AND CONFIGURATION SERVICES:
One of our data logger experts can set up, configure and bring to you the data loggers ready to use and be installed to collect information from your thermal mapping study. At the end of your monitoring, you can send the data loggers back to us for data extraction, evaluation, and perform the statistical analysis and plotting with averages, maximums, and minimums.
cGMP VALIDATION & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
VALIDATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
MORE SERIES AND VIDEOS ABOUT TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
- What is a Temperature Data Logger?
- The 12 Most Common Applications for Temperature Data Loggers.
- The Top 6 Advantages Using Temperature Data Loggers
- The 5 Most Common Types of Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 10 Main Characteristics of the Temperature Data loggers
- The 4 Main Attributes of Temperature Data loggers.
- Costs of the Temperature Data Loggers for Validation Purposes
- The 4 Best Features of the Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 3 Pros and Cons of Temperature Dataloggers
- The 5 Most Common Uses of the Temperature Data loggers
- How to Determine the Data Loggers Record Duration?
- How to Download the Information out of the Temperature Data Logger
- How to Determine the Number of Temperature Data Loggers Do I Need?
- How Data loggers can handle their memory.
- The Top 6 Reasons Why People Rent Temperature Data Loggers.
- 3 Reasons Why are Temperature Data Loggers Useful.
- How to Configure a temperature Data logger in 5 steps
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes When Buying Data Loggers
- How to Choose the Best Temperature Data Loggers for your Validation.
- 6 Main Differences between Data Loggers.
- What is a Thermal Mapping Distribution Study?
- How to Make a Thermal Mapping in Four Steps
- What 5 Tests Should Be Performed During Temperature Mapping?
- Understanding the 5 Most Relevant Thermal Mapping Outcomes
- The Best Locations to Place Temperature Data loggers for thermal mappings.
https://youtu.be/H58OKuwg6Cc – Ep27 software
https://youtu.be/YxrzxgN0R5o – Ep26 template
https://youtu.be/MKrmP3EGhG4 -Ep6 – old
https://youtu.be/J82Q3H9c0IE – Ep10 Differences between data loggers
https://youtu.be/PuEfgrOdm4I – Ep11
https://youtu.be/oeaWhumdi5A – Ep12
https://youtu.be/3p7Q8jHkAUA – Ep13
https://youtu.be/GDf_pB4opbE – EP14