In this article, you will learn 5 simple instructions to make a Temperature Data Loggers downloading after executing a thermal mapping and other validation studies. In addition, you can find out how to get a Thermal Mapping Validation Template and Validation Management Software Application to handle your qualification activities more efficiently.
How to Download the Information out of the Temperature Data Loggers
Based on the model of the data logger, the access to the data may be different. A driver or software to connect or transmit the information from the data logger to the computer is required before downloading the data.
Here the typical instructions to make a temperature data loggers downloading:
1. If required Turn-On the temperature data loggers, verify if they need to be connected using USB, Bluetooth, or WIFI to be wireless transmitted in real-time to any connected device.
2. Open the Temperature Data Loggers Application. Most data logger vendors have their own proprietary software and drivers to connect for initial configuration and downloading of information once collected after the thermal study. Sometimes these applications are free and can be downloaded online from the vendor’s web page, but other vendors have a charge for their software applications.
3. Connect the data logger using the corresponding connection (e.g. USB cable, etc.) to a computer to extract the data.
4. Select the option to “Download” the information.
5. Select between the file format(s) available to download the temperature information (e.g. *.txt, *.xls, *.cvs, etc) to your preferred location. (e.g. local drive or cloud storage.)
Once the temperature information is downloaded, you can access them using MS Excel, Minitab, MS Word, or any other application of your preference to make the graphs, statistics of averages, maximums, minimums, and the summary final report.
CIQA can bring you these services, as well as the rental of the data loggers to make the monitoring.
Thermal studies require the use of very expensive validation instrumentation and equipment, which represent a high cost in many cases if the utilization of that equipment is very low.
Since some companies do not have the internal personnel with the experience and knowledge to perform these studies, they contract third-party companies as CIQA Engineering to make that work. Thermal Mapping Outcomes
CIQA Engineering has the equipment and experienced professionals to perform the thermal mapping and qualifications. We can prepare the protocols, bring the measurement instruments for monitoring, make the analysis and reporting documents once the data is gathered.
Recommendations to Avoid Mistakes Using Temperature Data Loggers.
We suggest evaluating all your requirements and needs to use temperature data loggers, but, also consider the frequency of use monthly, and how fast you need them on-site for your validation study.
So, you can determine if is better to buy or rent them based on the expertise and time availability of your employees to configure and prepare the trending graphs and summary statistical reports on time.
Before buy, consider the cost of the data loggers, but, also the cost of the calibration and its lead time.
Evaluate and compare the total costs and lead times, against the costs to rent data loggers already calibrated.
If you are NOT using temperature data loggers frequently, consider a fast CIQA rental of the calibrated data loggers required for the thermal study. Thermal Mapping Outcomes
VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
GET THERMAL MAPPING AND VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
In case you need to create or update your thermal mapping protocol, you can use our template protocol to accelerate the process to perform the validation study and monitoring.
Now you can download a complete validation protocol template fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
DATA LOGGERS SETUP AND CONFIGURATION SERVICES:
One of our data logger experts can set up, configure and bring to you the data loggers ready to use and be installed to collect information from your thermal mapping study. At the end of your monitoring, you can send the data loggers back to us for data extraction, evaluation, and perform the statistical analysis and plotting with averages, maximums, and minimums.
Contact us to get more information about services to make the initial setup, configuration, and statistical summary reports with trending graphs.
Click here to Request a Custom Quotation online to Rental calibrated temperature and humidity data loggers.
cGMP VALIDATION & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
VALIDATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Moreover, soon you can get a free Validation Management Software Application to handle all your qualification and validation protocols and report documents from anywhere at any time. Subscribe to learn more about our free validation management software application.
MORE SERIES AND VIDEOS ABOUT TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO MAKE A THERMAL MAPPING, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US EITHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE: 787-487-9235. (Hablamos Español)
- What is a Temperature Data Logger?
- The 12 Most Common Applications for Temperature Data Loggers.
- The Top 6 Advantages Using Temperature Data Loggers
- The 5 Most Common Types of Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 10 Main Characteristics of the Temperature Data loggers
- The 4 Main Attributes of Temperature Data loggers.
- Costs of the Temperature Data Loggers for Validation Purposes
- The 4 Best Features of the Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 3 Pros and Cons of Temperature Dataloggers
- The 5 Most Common Uses of the Temperature Data loggers
- How to Determine the Data Loggers Record Duration?
- How to Download the Information out of the Temperature Data Logger
- How to Determine the Number of Temperature Data Loggers Do I Need?
- How Data loggers can handle their memory.
- The Top 6 Reasons Why People Rent Temperature Data Loggers.
- 3 Reasons Why are Temperature Data Loggers Useful.
- How to Configure a temperature Data logger in 5 steps
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes When Buying Data Loggers
- How to Choose the Best Temperature Data Loggers for your Validation.
- 6 Main Differences between Data Loggers.
- What is a Thermal Mapping Distribution Study?
- How to Make a Thermal Mapping in Four Steps
- What 5 Tests Should Be Performed During Temperature Mapping?
- Understanding the 5 Most Relevant Thermal Mapping Outcomes
- The Best Locations to Place Temperature Data loggers for thermal mappings.
https://youtu.be/t60zspzgenw – Ep1 -old
https://youtu.be/Y40247ctXw0 – Ep1
https://youtu.be/H58OKuwg6Cc – Ep27 software
https://youtu.be/YxrzxgN0R5o – Ep26 template
https://youtu.be/8-uQ5yK5LvQ – Ep2
https://youtu.be/xKfQcdOZFyo – EP4
https://youtu.be/b_vr8uTlyaY – Ep5
https://youtu.be/MKrmP3EGhG4 -Ep6 – old
https://youtu.be/6bxqjiHCoEo – Ep6
https://youtu.be/i4vOf0nzpL0 – Ep9
https://youtu.be/J82Q3H9c0IE – Ep10 Differences between data loggers
https://youtu.be/PuEfgrOdm4I – Ep11
https://youtu.be/oeaWhumdi5A – Ep12
https://youtu.be/3p7Q8jHkAUA – Ep13
https://youtu.be/GDf_pB4opbE – EP14