In this article, you will learn the most important advantages of the temperature data loggers to make thermal mapping and other validation studies in Puerto Rico. Also, you can discover how to get a Thermal Mapping Validation Template and Validation Management Software Application to handle your qualification activities fast and easily.
The 6 Biggest Benefits of the Temperature Data Loggers
A temperature data logger is very useful if you need only one or two readings that can be taken manually using a thermometer, readings of an electronic LCD display, or from a traditional chart recorder.
In fact, the temperature data logger is very effective, accurate, and reliable in cases in which you need to take many consecutive readings of temperature and % relative humidity during a prolonged period of time which involves a high number of measurements.
Moreover, a temperature data logger shall save labor time since it does not require any human intervention or manual observation with a timer, thermometer, pen, and paper.
Here are the Main 6 Advantages of the Temperature Data Logger.
1. Ability to automatically collect data on a 24-hour basis. Once configured, data loggers are placed in the location that is necessary to take the temperature recording and left unattended to measure and record information for the duration of the monitoring period. It allows taking the environmental conditions being monitored, such as air temperature and relative humidity.
2. Fast and cost-effective way to make an environmental monitoring or thermal mapping for validation studies, equipment or cleanroom qualifications, etc.
3. Capable to make temperature recordings for seconds, minutes, days, weeks, or even months at a time, accurately recording millions of data points over extended periods of time.
4. Can operate standalone independently of a computer during long periods of time.
5. Available in various shapes and sizes suitable for the most difficult to reach areas.
6. Programmable devices capable of handling hundreds of temperature readings.
Recommendations to Avoid Mistakes Selecting Temperature Data Loggers.
We suggest evaluating all your requirements and needs to use temperature data loggers, but, also consider the frequency of use monthly, and how fast you need them on-site for your validation study.
So, you can determine if is better to buy or rent them based on the expertise and time availability of your employees to configure and prepare the trending graphs and summary statistical reports on time.
Before buy, consider the cost of the data loggers, but, also the cost of the calibration and its lead time.
Evaluate and compare the total costs and lead times, against the costs to rent data loggers already calibrated.
If you are NOT using temperature data loggers frequently, consider a fast CIQA rental of the calibrated data loggers required for the thermal study. Thermal Mapping Outcomes
One of our data logger experts can set up, configure and bring to you the data loggers ready to use and be installed to collect information from your thermal mapping study. At the end of your monitoring, you can send the data loggers back to us for data extraction, evaluation, and perform the statistical analysis and plotting with averages, maximums, and minimums. For more information about services to make the initial setup, configuration, and statistical summary reports with trending graphs, click here.
THERMAL MAPPING PROTOCOL TEMPLATE
In case you need to create or update your thermal mapping protocol, you can use our template protocol to accelerate the process to perform the validation study and monitoring. To download a free sample of a thermal mapping protocol template in .pdf format, click here.
VALIDATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Moreover, soon you can get a Validation Management Software Application to handle all your qualification and validation documents from anywhere at any time.
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT THE BIGGEST ADVANTAGES OF THE TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US EITHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE: 787-487-9235. (Hablamos Español)
REFERENCES: Advantages of the Temperature Data Loggers