In this article, you will learn the major differences between Temperature Data Loggers for thermal mapping and other monitoring validation studies in Puerto Rico. In addition, you can learn how to get a Thermal Mapping Validation Template and Validation Management Software Application to handle your qualification activities more efficiently.
There are many temperature loggers available in the market, some of which monitor temperature, % relative humidity, and other parameters, so it is very important to define your requirements before choosing the correct one for your application study.
These variations between data loggers make a huge difference between data logger prices.
The 6 Most Common Differences Between Data Loggers Are:
1. In-door versus Outdoor Data logger for Temperature Monitoring.
In-door data loggers are suitable inside a building for monitoring the temperature/RH in a clean room, warehouse, delivery box, etc.
2. Temperature Data Loggers with a Readable Display.
These data loggers are more expensive than those without readable display since can show the real-time information measured of the current readings. These devices are more suitable for indoor purposes and are designed to be placed in convenient locations for easy viewing.
3. Temperature Data loggers for Travel and Transportation.
The ideal data loggers for distribution and transporting products. They are cost-effective, lightweight, and compact. The disposable data loggers are suitable for the monitoring of the frozen foods that are BS EN 12830 compliant.
4. Submersible Data Loggers for High Temperatures.
In case, you need a water-resistant data logger to measure temperatures inside the autoclave, washer, etc. you can use the device with an enclosure designed for this specific application. This kind of data logger is more appropriate for manufacturing and industrial environments which includes harsh conditions that you need a more rugged, dustproof, and waterproof logger, making them great for use in damp or wet environments.
5. Disposable Data Loggers for General Monitoring.
The most affordable data loggers are very small and cost-effective. They are frequently used for monitoring medical fridges and freezers, as well as general indoor monitoring. These types of devices are not very accurate or advanced in their functionalities but may be a good option for some applications.
6. Larger Premises and Remote Data Access.
These data loggers can send automatically the information for instant viewing on a PC by any authorized user connected to a wireless network, with no need to manually download data. They are very useful in large facilities or when remote access is required.
Recommendations to Avoid Mistakes Selecting Temperature Data Loggers.
We suggest evaluating all your requirements and needs to use temperature data loggers, but, also consider the frequency of use monthly, and how fast you need them on-site for your validation study.
So, you can determine if is better to buy or rent them based on the expertise and time availability of your employees to configure and prepare the trending graphs and summary statistical reports on time.
Before buy, consider the cost of the data loggers, but, also the cost of the calibration and its lead time.
Evaluate and compare the total costs and lead times, against the costs to rent data loggers already calibrated.
If you are NOT using temperature data loggers frequently, consider a fast CIQA rental of the calibrated data loggers required for the thermal study. Thermal Mapping Outcomes
VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
GET THERMAL MAPPING AND VALIDATION PROTOCOL TEMPLATES
In case you need to create or update your thermal mapping protocol, you can use our template protocol to accelerate the process to perform the validation study and monitoring.
Now you can download a complete validation protocol template fully editable in MS Word or get a hard-copy and Amazon Kindle format, ready to fill, and use according to your cGMP needs, check the following documents and see more information at the CIQA Shop.
TEMPERATURE AND % RELATIVE HUMIDITY DATA LOGGERS RENTAL
INCLUDES SETUP AND CONFIGURATION SERVICES:
One of our data logger experts can set up, configure and bring to you the data loggers ready to use and be installed to collect information from your thermal mapping study. At the end of your monitoring, you can send the data loggers back to us for data extraction, evaluation, and perform the statistical analysis and plotting with averages, maximums, and minimums.
cGMP VALIDATION & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
VALIDATION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE APPLICATION
MORE SERIES AND VIDEOS ABOUT TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS
TO RECEIVE NEWS AND USEFUL TOOLS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGERS, SUBSCRIBE, AND FOLLOW US.
CIQA is a quality and regulatory consultant with 25 years of experience developing products and managing projects in the medical device supply chain, and pharmaceutical industries. Rest assured of the safety or being in the right hands.
- What is a Temperature Data Logger?
- The 12 Most Common Applications for Temperature Data Loggers.
- The Top 6 Advantages Using Temperature Data Loggers
- The 5 Most Common Types of Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 10 Main Characteristics of the Temperature Data loggers
- The 4 Main Attributes of Temperature Data loggers.
- Costs of the Temperature Data Loggers for Validation Purposes
- The 4 Best Features of the Temperature Data Loggers
- The Top 3 Pros and Cons of Temperature Dataloggers
- The 5 Most Common Uses of the Temperature Data loggers
- How to Determine the Data Loggers Record Duration?
- How to Download the Information out of the Temperature Data Logger
- How to Determine the Number of Temperature Data Loggers Do I Need?
- How Data loggers can handle their memory.
- The Top 6 Reasons Why People Rent Temperature Data Loggers.
- 3 Reasons Why are Temperature Data Loggers Useful.
- How to Configure a temperature Data logger in 5 steps
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes When Buying Data Loggers
- How to Choose the Best Temperature Data Loggers for your Validation.
- 6 Main Differences between Data Loggers.
- What is a Thermal Mapping Distribution Study?
- How to Make a Thermal Mapping in Four Steps
- What 5 Tests Should Be Performed During Temperature Mapping?
- Understanding the 5 Most Relevant Thermal Mapping Outcomes
- The Best Locations to Place Temperature Data loggers for thermal mappings.
https://youtu.be/H58OKuwg6Cc – Ep27 software
https://youtu.be/YxrzxgN0R5o – Ep26 template
https://youtu.be/MKrmP3EGhG4 -Ep6 – old
https://youtu.be/J82Q3H9c0IE – Ep10 Differences between data loggers
https://youtu.be/PuEfgrOdm4I – Ep11
https://youtu.be/oeaWhumdi5A – Ep12
https://youtu.be/3p7Q8jHkAUA – Ep13
https://youtu.be/GDf_pB4opbE – EP14